ScratchBatteryMusicScratchBatteryMusic

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

A Vad-Beat A Vad-Beat

WHOA!

This is the style of drum beat you here in Justice music and electro!!! What are you using to make it??? Very well done BTW!

vadnoise responds:

yea thats kind of what im trying to do. ive been changing my style recently to something thats sound more dirty and yes maybe like justice,if you liked this i recommend you to hear ''nice to meet you'' its one of my songs.thanks for the review

Electric Stars Electric Stars

Great Job!

Nice job! It was really nicely done. I enjoyed the whole thing!!

Randomizor responds:

Thanks :D

Dragon Ball'n T3 Z Dragon Ball'n T3 Z

Samples

I noticed that the screams and "Next time on DBZ" were often off beat. For your next sampled song try and cut up the clips to not leave such weird off beat spaces in the song.

Zakueast responds:

Well its not that they're off beat, but its kinda like triplets. Its on off beat, which is a very artistic and musical thing thats used a lot in many different styles of music. But most of all, thanks for the review.

Bracksta - Kar Donk Bracksta - Kar Donk

Tad Slower

I loved it when you brought the harps in. Everything was very melodic and hyper. Maybe it would have been a 10/10 if it had been a little slower. And don't worry about the votes, just because people don't like this kind of music doesn't mean it's not quality. You did a very good job!

9/10 5/5

Bracksta responds:

thanks man, well i didn't even expect this to be reviewed so freaking sweet. I am not worried about the rating. I just threw this together. check my other stuff if ya want.

[ terminal velocity ] [ terminal velocity ]

Well Done

I liked the build up of sounds and the vocod fit very nicely with it! Only thing I noticed wrong with it was the vocoding was a little bit off beat at times. Might want to patch that up.

Cant wait to see the finished product!

boney-man responds:

Hm, sounds on-beat to me... I'll look into it.

I don't know if I'll be submitting the full version :|